my boyfriend just had a baby with his ex

You can discuss with him how he can. Make sure that both of you are on the same page regarding his children and his ex.


Pin Page

After co-parenting with baby mamas 456 After job to pay child support for 123 So having a future with this man means scheduling your and your sons lives around these priorities.

. I have been with my live-in boyfriend 10 months which shortly after we started a relationship he found out his ex was pregnant. It may be that he does not even notice that it is bothering you. Apparently the only person that knew was our.

If youre confident he hasnt then. If its been longer youre halfway out of the woods. A veterinary student 24 believed to be from the US in a two-year relationship took to Reddit for advice explaining that her 28-year-old.

I didnt find out until a couple months into our relationship when his ex-girlfriend sent me a message via facebook and told me. If there is something that bothers you about his relationship with his ex talk about it. I fell asleep crying and hurt that night.

He has been completely upfront honest with me about the whole situation and I thought i would be ok when the baby arrives. She had the baby a few weeks back and hes trying to do the right thing to help the baby and not upset me in any way. He told me he does so.

I have been in many relationships with them having kids. His baby mama cheated on him thats why they split but when she found out we were dating things got crazy. The new baby was a final closure he had his family and I.

My beloved saying stuff like that to me. Discuss alternatives to the way he is currently dealing with issues. About how long ago was he her ex.

He has been completely upfront honest with me about the. Both the ex and hubby admitted they have no idea why they. Written by Daniel J.

It was my boyfriend. But not like this one and Im so stuck. It sounded so stupid yet so embarassing and hurtful.

Do you think he would have been with her while you two have been together. Tomasulo PhD TEP MFA MAPP January 8 2022. I completely shocked confronted my boyfriend about it.

You and your son will be after child 1. He sent a text saying he has been thinking about me. You and your son will maybe be 45 on his priority list.

I was with my ex-boyfriend for three years before leaving him for my now husband. My bf is accused of being the father of a 2 year old by one girl and I just found out a few days ago that he had gotten his ex pregnant and she had a miscarrage in September we started dateing in October but I just found all this out a few days ago and only cuz she told me first. I just had my first kid about 6 months.

Ive been with this guy since I was about 5 months pregnant. We actually married just before baby was 1. So your ex is having a baby.

He was in a relationship for a couple of weeks with his ex they split up month or so later she told him shes pregnant with his baby. He learned about it and was ranting about it on Facebook but it was indirectly like i cant believe shed do that to me instead of blant. Hi everyone update I had a beautiful baby girl she is 4 months old now I havent spoke to him in 10 months then he rang me saying he knows she is his daughter but his family want him to do a DNA test so I said fine have your DNA test then he asks if when the test is done he can see her but its because he wants to take her off and play happy.

My ex boyfriend is mad because I told him I dont want to give the baby his last name Im 5 mths pregnant. His dad is not involved at all. You guys just werent meant to be.

After 3 days of absolutely no feelings just a hug saying goodbye to him in the morning he was supposed to leave. My boyfriend of almost 2 years who is 27 years old has a baby with a previous girlfriend. She lives a few hours away so he has.

Well the baby has arrived and I have so many mixed emotions about it. I just had a dream that my boyfriend had a baby with his ex not while we were together but in general. Answer 1 of 10.

Has it been more than 910 months. Met my husband when his ex was heavily pregnant. I know what the baby mama drama is all about.

He decided to stay with me and not go back to the ex.


Bitch Please He S With You Cause No One Wants A Man Child


Pin Page


And Then I Remembered I Don T Have To Worry About His Ex The More She Keeps Being Herself The More He Ll Love Me


Pin Page


Is He Still In Love With His Ex


Pin Page


Pin Page


Paranoid About Your Relationship You Re Not Alone Text Me Back Ex Quotes When He Doesnt Text Back

0 comments

Post a Comment